Sunday, November 13, 2011

My First Time with Brother

Yes, it was weird how it all started, with me and my brother. I was 12 and he was 13, and we really didn't know anything about sex. I had always been attracted to him, but had no idea how far we would -- or could -- take it.

One night when our folks were out late, we were flirting as we always did, not knowing where it would take us. All of a sudden, my brother lept out of his seat on the sofa and went downstairs to the basement. I followed him, not knowing if I should or not.

He was in the laundry room with the lights out. I was very bold, and marched right in. He pants were around his ankles, and so were his underpants. He had a huge erection, but truthfully, I had nothing to compare it with back then. When I saw it, I said, "oh," and quickly averted my gaze.

"Do you want to touch it?" he asked. "Why?," I replied. "To see what it feels like."

I put my hand in the general direction of his boyhood. It jumped to attention at my touch. I took my hand back. "What now?," I asked.

"You're supposed to blow on it," he said. I had heard about blow jobs, and figured that's exactly what you did. I bent down, and blew a small stream of breath in the direction of his member. It jumped up again.

"I think you're supposed to put it in your mouth and blow down the hole," he said. "What's that going to do?" I asked. "I don't know," he replied. "I can't do it myself."

I figured he was right. I bent down and placed it in my mouth, found the slit with my tongue, and blew right in it. He started moaning, and heaving. I tasted a little pre-cum in my mouth, and started blowing.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked. "It tasted funny," I said. "I don't want to do it anymore." "Okay," he said. "But now I know you give blowjobs."

"You're not going to TELL anyone, are you?" I was panicked. Blow jobs were a very, very bad thing among our circle, and any girl who blew was ostracized, and labled as a blower.

Nothing else happened that night, but the next week when our folks were out shopping, he told me he wanted another blow job or else he'd tell everyone I blew.

I told him to go up to his room and wait for me. I went to my room and put on a loose-fitting top and stuffed a pillow under there. I knocked on the door of his room and went in. He had it up and ready for me.

"I don't want to blow you anymore, because I think I got pregnant last time," I said.

"You can't get pregnant with a blow job," he said. "You have to take your pants off."

"You had your pants off," I argued. "Yeah, but BOTH of us have to take our pants off," he said.

"I'm leaving my pants on," I said. "Suit yourself," he said. He grabbed me from behind, and started rubbing up and down against me. He placed his dick in the crack of my butt, but still outside my jeans.

I was getting incredibly turned on, but it didn't last long before he came. He shot all over the back of my top. It was my first experience with jism.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I made a mess all over you." "You'd better clean it up," I cried.

We went into the bathroom where I saw the damage done. My top had caught almost all of it. He took a finger full and waved it in my face. "Wanna taste it?" "No!" I screamed.

"You'd better rinse out your top in the sink," he said. "Don't look," I said. I had not yet begun to wear a bra, even though in my big breasted family, I was already a full B cup, on my way to a DD.

"You saw mine, why can't I see yours?" he asked. "Because I said so," I said.

He left the bathroom, while I rinsed out my top. A few minutes later, he knocked on the door of my bedroom, where I was carefully contemplating the occurances of the previous few minutes. "I want to show you something," he said. "Come on with me."

We went into our parents' bedroom, and into mom's closet. He took out a frumpy old dress on a hanger: "Mom has been saving this, I think she's saving it for you when you get pregnant. Try it on."

It sounded like fun. I took the dress into my room, but since it was a dress, I couldn't hold up the pillow like I could when I was wearing jeans. I went into his room, holding the pillow up under the dress with my arms.

"It looks good, it looks really sexy." That was the first time I had heard my brother say something like that, and it made me tingle. "But I can't hold up the pillow," I complained.

"Why don't you use one of daddy's shorts from the hamper?" he asked. It was the perfect solution. I went down the hall, and fished through the hamper for a pair of dad's old boxers. I found a pair, went back in my room, slipped them on and stuffed the cushion into them. It was a perfect fit. NOW, I looked pregnant! A 12-year-old pregnant virgin!

I walked back into his room so he could see me. With my hands free, I really looked the part. It was quite a show. My brother was getting really turned on. "Who got you pregnant?" he asked. "I dunno," I replied.

"Name five guys you'd like to get you pregnant," he demanded. I couldn't think of any off hand, but my brother was surely at the top of the list, even though I wouldn't tell him that. I would never give him the satisfaction.

"C'mon, name any five. It's just a game." he said. "Why don't you tell me five girls you'd like to get pregnant instead?" I was trying to turn the tables on him.

He took the bait. "Um, you, Tracy (from down the street), you, Mary Jo (my best friend), and you. Is that five?"

Yes, it was and I got so turned on, I was dripping wet. But, I was wearing my father's shorts! I meekly answered, "But I don't want to get pregnant."

He said, "I'm sure there's some stuff we can do without getting you pregnant." I was game: "Like what?"

"You could blow me again." I was so hot by then I was willing to do it. "Okay, but just for a little bit," I said.

Instantly, he dropped his pants, and stuck his throbbing member in my face. "Suck on it this time," he said. That sounded better to me than blowing, so I did. He placed it in my mouth and started thrusting. I tried to control the rhytmn of his strokes, but to mo avail. But after only about ten strokes, he came everywhere. I started gagging. I thought the taste was terrible! I started crying: "I don't want to do this anymore!"

My brother was quiet for a while as he squeezed out the final drops of his cum, which he wiped on his underpants that had fallen on the floor. He gazed as my "enlarged" belly. "How are you holding up that pillow?" he asked. "I got a pair of dad's boxers, like you said," I replied. "Did you get them out of the hamper?" he asked.

Of course, I did, you silly, I thought. You told me to! Where else would I get dad's shorts? I didn't know where he kept the CLEAN ones! In reality, I just nodded yes.

"Are you wearing any underwear under that?" he said. I replied in the negative. "You may have a problem then," he said.

I satrted to panic: "What kind of problem?" He replied, "Well, if any of Dad's stuff is left in his shorts, you could get pregnant by Dad."

My heart sank. I could be pregnant by my own father! What would he say? What would mom say? Inside, I was frantic. On the outside, I couldn't let my brother know how I felt, so I lied: "It could be his anyway." With that, I left my brother's room to ponder the possibilities.

For the next few days, I made it a point to hang around dad as much as possible. It made my brother nuts, just the thought that I was screwing around with dad, and he wasn't getting any.

At the same time, I was going nuts, thinking that I might be pregnant with daddy's baby! My periods were irregular in those days, but, fortunately, after a couple of days it arrived (after SIX weeks!).

I was still playing with my brother's head: "I wonder what daddy and I should call the baby," I lied. But my brother had another argument: "Why don't you do me, 'cause you can't get pregnant, when you're already pregnant," he said.

I said I didn't want to do that, as I didn't want to be "unfaithful" to daddy. He asked if I would wear mom's maternity dress and wear HIS shorts underneath to keep the pillow up. There was NO WAY I wanted to go through that hell again.

One day, when both mom and dad were out, he came to me again. "I know you're not pregnant," he said. "Mom just went out to buy you some napkins. I heard you ask her." Ooops. Well, that was the end of THAT charade.

He hugged me from behind. "How far did you go with daddy?" he asked. 'Far enough," I replied. Soon, he started moving up and down against me from behind. I was getting incredibly turned on. "Did he do you like this?" he whispered. "Yes," I moaned. He slipped his hands under my blouse and cupped my breasts. "Did he grab these?" he said quietly in my ear. I grunted in the affirmative.

His thrusting increased in intensity, then suddenly, it was all over. I realized, years later, that he had come in his pants while rubbing up against me. He went into the bathroom to clean himself off. I was so hot, I followed him.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" I demanded to know. "I was finished, that's why," he replied. I could see his once erect penis was now flaccid. In fact, it was the first time in a long time that I had seen his penis and it WASN'T erect!

I sat down on the toilet. "Do you want to start again?" I asked. "I don't know if I can," he replied. "I may not have any stuff left."

I was acting VERY coy. "Well," I said, "if you don't have any stuff left, then I guess you can't get me pregnant." That's all my horny brother ever needed to hear. His penis got erect faster than I have ever seen any man's penis get erect. It was like his dick had ears!

"I want to do you like daddy does," he said. Of course, he still didn't know that I had never really done daddy, but he would never have the guts to ask daddy, and I wasn't telling. "Let's go into my room," I said.

I closed the door behind him and drew down the shade. "I don't want you seeing too much," I said. "I'm going under the covers, and I'll tell you when I'm ready." I climbed in my bed, and took off my clothes under the sheets.

"Okay, now," I said, and my brother wasted no time in hopping in with me. He cupped my breasts from behind, and I could feel his penis sliding up and down in the crack of my ass. "Ohmigod!" I thought. "He's going to go in my butt!"

"Here. Let me help you," I said, and I reached down to give his penis some direction. I grabbed his shaft, and as I did, he exploded once again. He started apologizing, and I was furious: "I thought you didn't have any stuff left!" I screamed. "I thought I didn't," he replied. "Get out, get out!" I yelled. He beat a hasty retreat to his own room. I used a pair of my own panties to mop up his "stuff" and I kept those panties in a secret place mom wouldn't find in case I should ever want to rub his stuff up against me.

But I couldn't let him off the hook so easily. When mom and dad were out, I used to slip into mommy's maternity dress and parade around. He'd ask me, "Do you think you're pregnant again?" I'd reply, "What do you think? You're the one who squirted all over me."

He got all defensive: "Maybe it was dad." I pondered that: "Hmmm. Maybe it was. But I think it's yours."

He was desperate to escalate the situation: "Can I give my baby a kiss?" I thought he was going to kiss me on the belly. "Sure," I said, and laid down on the bed. Much to my surprise, he stuck his head under mom's dress. "What are you doing?," I was startled. Before he could reply, his tongue was in my slit, but still outside my panties. I LOVED it! I told him to stay still while I moved my panties to one side. His technique was awkward, at best, but I started to tutor him, even though I wasn't aware much of what was going on.

He paused to ask if he could take my panties off. Before he even had the question completely out of his mouth, my panties were off. He rammed his little tongue up as far as he could put it, and I was going WILD!

At one point, he stopped for air, and I remember grabbing his head and putting it back down there. He may have needed a break, but I sure didn't!

I needed him inside me, and fast! I grabbed him by the shoulders, planted a big, wet French kiss on his mouth, and reached down between his legs and surrounded his throbbing member with my hand. He was unsure where to put it, but I wasn't! I guided it directly to my sopping wet vagina, and slid down to ram it in me. It hurt a little, but not as much as my girlfriends told me it would, and to tell the truth, I was so hot and needed him in me, the pain didn't matter.

After only a couple of strokes, he shot off again, this time, for the first time, inside me. I held him tighter than I had ever held anybody before or since. I wouldn't let him go, even though he had already finished. I felt the wave of my first ever orgasm coming on, even as he was getting softer in my pussy.

I came, and I came loud. I could feel his dick getting harder again inside me. "You ready to go again?" he asked. "Uh hmmm," I agreed. And so we did. I really don't think he came inside me again, but I couldn't be sure. (Even 13-year old boys have their limits!)

After that, he wanted to do me every chance he got, but I wanted to make sure we had enough time to do it properly -- that is, I wanted to make sure we could do it enough times for ME to come!

Of course, boys would be boys, and he wanted to only get HIS rocks off, and couldn't understand why I wanted more. That was the cause of us drifting apart, I guess. He was only interested in himself, and I had another agenda (ME!). Plus, I was terrified of getting pregnant, so he had to be satisfied with some hand manipulations, which didn't take very long, and meant I could leave my clothes on.

Meanwhile, our folks were marvelling at how well we were getting along (sibling rivalries beign what they were),a nd they were going out of town for a weekend wedding. They asked if we would behave by ourselves while they were gone, and we said yes. I knew full well, however, what my brother meant by "behaving."

Plus, I was damp with excitement at having him "sleep over" the whole night!

No sooner did my parents' station wagon leave the driveway when he was all over me. I grabbed his dick and stroked him to a quick climax. I had to get that first one out of the way. I grabbed a box of tissues for him to clean himself off, and slipped my panties off, and grabbed his head to go down on me. "No!" he shrieked, "I'm not doing that!"

"Do it for me," I begged. "Don't you love me?" He didn't answer, just pushed me back on the bed and entered me. A few quick strokes and he was done, and I was pregnant.

Later, when I found out I was knocked up, I rationalized that I was raped, since even though I was going to go all the way with him, I wasn't going to do it right there and then. At least that's what I told my folks, that I was raped, and it was my first time.

When I started to show, my folks had me go live with my Aunt Janet until the baby came, then put it up for adoption. My brother tried to come on to me several times after that, but all I would do for him afterwards was get him off by my hand. (*SIGH*) If only he had taken care of me first!

-the end-